Keeping people connected,
empowered w/good vibes
60% of Mercury Mosaics staff works on-site; the other 40% remote. Founder Mercedes Austin says 2020 forced her to ask, “How do I keep people feeling connected, empowered, and ensure access to our good vibes? This is how I encourage teamwork in our hybrid workforce"