What’s your next
Product price, personal service
or providing productivity services?
Office products dealers alert! What plans have you made to succeed in the decade ahead. Those dealers who feel they can compete with the same old, office-products- personal-service model are at serious risk. Come to BREAKTHROUGH and give serious consideration to how you can create a successful future in providing personalised productivity services.
Competing on product alone, means competing on price alone with minimal differentiation. The bigbox players will usually win. Competing on personal service with delivery next day is normal and not enough to provide an edge.
Research of progressive and successful resellers prove that those that add value by providing productivity services in a personalised way will be the winners in the new marketplace.
- Office2office’s Simon Moate on document management and shredding services that have transformed the
’s leading business services group UK
- Staples’ Chris Madaus on copy/print, Easy-Tech and managed print services
- Office Depot’s John Moore on multi-channel personalised services
- Bluefish Mark Heath’s on the productivity services which make his business the ‘the low-cost office provider,
- United Stationers’ Laura Gale on how the US #1 wholesaler has responded to the need to create personalised marketing, FM, interiors and managed print services for OP dealers.
The new chiefs at George Adams at Spicers and Adrian Butler at VOW; the UK’s leading wholesalers will outline their plans to help office dealers compete and enter a debate to discuss how dealers should meet the challenges that lie ahead in this new decade.
Book Now! So far over 120 delegates have reserved their places in what promises to be a great learning experience…a great conference with tremendous take-away value.
Please Click here to book online